As advanced as we are with the complex gadgets that help complete our tasks and connect us to people, with just a tap of our finger against the screen, the cleaning tasks remain the unanticipated source of our headache. Heavy vacuum cleaners and manual mops require double; even triple the effort but less than half the cleaning satisfaction.
Investments made in the right direction after full consideration and comparison, never go to waste. Upgrade your cleaning technique with determination requiring less effort and far better results by investing in the best electric brooms. Replacements in life are important. Your vacuum has sufficiently been a convenience to you for many years. However, now it is old and rusty. Therefore, you need to go and order an electric broomstick today for a straighter back and a comfortable cleaning experience. Electric brooms are easy to use and inexpensive.
If I’ve sufficiently convinced you into considering getting an electric broom, you must be looking for options. Look no further for there is a considerably comprehensive review of the 10 best electric brooms you can find, have a look.
Top 10 Electric Broom Sticks Available on the market
|Product||Model / Type||Price|
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright
VonHaus 600W 2 In 1 Corded Upright Stick- Best Electric Broom For Hardwood Floor
Bissell 1132A Symphony All In One Vacuum and Steam Mop
Hoover Linx BH50010- Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Lon 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum
Bissell Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper, 92NoA
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A
Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum
1. Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless
As self-explanatory is its name, the Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bag Less electric broom has cleaning powers of a good devil. With a weight of 6.67 pounds, the Dirt Devil has a lightweight easily manageable interface that aids to easy lifting and moving about.
The Dirt Devil is characterized by a Low Profile Nozzle that gives it easy access to cleaning under furniture and small spaces. Furthermore, the convenience does not stop here, the Dirt Devil electric broomstick comes without a dirtbag- which means there’ll be no hassle to removing dirtbags on and off.
The dirt sucked in by the Dirt Devil accumulates into a cup which can be emptied by the push of a button. The cord that comes with is 20 foot long, which allows comfortable cleaning without continuously changing sockets. With a ‘Cyclonic filtration’ mechanism and a 10 amp motor, it cuts through the dirt with a powerful constant suction, with the price being under $50.
- Lightweight and easy interface
- Great for hard floors with no storage problem
- No dirt bag hassle
- 10 amp motor and 20-foot long convenience
- Poor positioning of exit vents
- Noisy during use
2. Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum
A highly recommended & one of the best electric brooms if you have pets in the household. It is the best pet hair removal electric broomstick from all surfaces- hard and soft. The shark navigator is characterized by a weight of 7.5 pounds has a 2-speed brush roll for carpet and hard floor use. Furthermore, the charging time is 4 hours with a 10.8 V battery included, which makes it convenient for being cordless.
- Cordless convenience
- Charging time 4 hours
- XL dust accumulation compartment
- Charger serves as storage dock too
- Does not suck up cereal crumbs or snacking remains.
- The swiveling head makes hard to keep it stable
- Clogs up and spits previously cleaned stones and dust bunnies
3. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright
The Shark Rocket Ultra-Light is exactly light in weight as its name explains. The swiveling head leaves the absolute navigating control to the operator with a comfortable to all nook and crannies of the house floors as well as the ceilings! It comes with a single microfiber pad that works to clean small and large dust nuisances around the house.
With a function to switch when cleaning hard floors and carpets gives an example of a detailed convenience it gives. Furthermore, the Shark Rocket Ultra-light Upright comes with a long 30-foot cord, a crevice tool, a dusting brush and accessory bag. Its cleaning area range is up to 10” wide, offering a remarkable cleaning coverage.
- Swiveling head gives maximum convenient navigating ability.
- Weighs less than 8 pounds
- Dual storage ability
- Ceiling and floor cleaning ability
- The wand can be shortened or stretched as per cleaning convenience
- Dust cup difficult to empty and clean
- Weak suction power
- The motor attached to the top puts a load on sweeper, causing it to bend
4. VonHaus 600W 2 In 1 Corded Upright Stick- Best Electric Broom For Hardwood Floor
The Vonhaus 600W has sufficiently convincing suction abilities makes for it to remove all dust and dirt from your hardwood floors, carpets, rugs, staircases, and furniture etc. It can be used by traditional methods as well as by removing the extension tube. The power cord is 19.5 foot long comparatively much shorter from previously mentioned electric broomsticks. Furthermore, the Vonhaus 600W comes with a shoulder strap, a crevice tool, a hose adapter and a mini brush attachment for handheld use if needed.
In addition to all of that it is installed with a HEPA filtration and the sponge-system allows for it to securely lock up small particles of dust which stops them from coming out after some time, a certain fault that almost every other electric broomstick has. This extra perfection makes for only one proper round of cleaning rather than multiple rounds of cleaning the same space.
- Lightweight and can be kept hanging on a wall, which means there’s more room on the floor. Moreover, by not being on the floor it helps in cleaning without interference.
- Equipped with being used in handheld cleaning, as well as traditional (whatever suits your comfort)
- Suction ability commendable and can be used on floors, curtains, stairs, and furniture. Recommended if you have pets in the house
- The additional HEPA filtration and sponge systems prevent the repetitive spread of allergies and bacteria from one room to the other.
- Comes with additional shoulder strap, crevice tool, hose adapter and a mini brush for extra convenience.
- As per reviews, does not work on carpets, hard floors and couches that well.
- When using the VonHaus 2 in 1 Corded Upright Stick on wooden bamboo floors or on oak furniture and flooring, it leaves scratches because rubbing against them.
- Cord length is not long enough; hence cleaning involves a series of cord plugging and unplugging hassle.
- Suction power comparatively weaker than promoted.
- Disheveled structure with body parts made of ‘noisy’ material which comes apart i.e. manufacturing default.
- Devoid of rollers which makes the cleaning difficult and insufficient for users.
5. Bissell 1132A Symphony All In One Vacuum and Steam Mop
The cleaning process with the Bissell Symphony All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop will be a short and quick spree with sufficient results. When you’re cleaning with this electric broom, it does twice the work as offered in its name. Firstly, it does the job of a vacuum i.e. sucking up all the dust and dirt and secondly, the steam mop feature leaves the floor with a slight wet essence of being freshly mopped.
As per your usual cleaning routine from cleaning the floor with a dry mop and then repeating again with a wet, but with the ‘Bissell All in one’, it’s going to take one going to take less time with good results. The steam mop feature prevents and cleans bacteria by 99% without the additional use of chemicals.
The control panel has a smooth interface, which allows the user to access the vacuum and the steam simultaneously or however depending on their convenience. Other features include a handle that users can adjust 5 ways to their preference and comes with four mop pads. Two of the mop pads are washable and specifically for tougher spots and corners of the house whereas the other two are softer and well-suited stains requiring less effort. ‘The Bissell All in One’ cleans through a cyclonic mechanism removing all dust and dirt in its way like a pro
- Simple plus easy setup and use
- Comes with four mops, 2 washable and 2 replaceable
- Dry Tank technology keeps the tank dry and prevents from steaming and vacuuming from disrupting each other’s particular tasks.
- Cleaning time is reduced to half due to the vacuum and steam feature mechanism in just one electric broomstick.
- Does not use chemicals, instead just water for cleaning as a steam mop. This is beneficial for floors and materials that could be damaged if harsh chemicals were used.
- Simultaneous or alternate use of vacuum and steam mop for cleaning
- Based on reviews after use, the steam mop leaves the floor wet with water
- The compartment to fill in water for steam mop is difficult to access and open
- Suction power is weak, this so as the ‘all in one feature’ is basically something too shiny and bright, so therefore in the practical sense, it works satisfactorily.
- Moreover, the overload of two features even makes the basic vacuum feature to work far less than other normal electric broomsticks.
6. Hoover Linx BH50010- Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover Linx BH50010 happens to be the only electric broomstick cleaner with the ‘Wind Tunnel’ technology. It is characterized by an interchangeable battery which does not require you to plug it in, also being cordless does not hinder with its cleaning power and intensity.
The reclining handle and large suction area prove for it to be far easier in cleaning under furniture and sucking up the maximum dirt. It comes without a dirtbag which reduces the effort required in emptying and fixing it up again but instead is installed with a storage cup that releases the dirt with the press of a button. A battery status gauge remains for your convenience to remind you of the battery left and when it needs to be charged.
- Functions on a rechargeable battery
- Wide cleaning mouth and the reclining handle makes cleaning easier and effective
- Cordless and bagless
- Fuel gauge tells battery status
- Control panel present right where you hold the handle
- Rollers are prone to having human or pet hair clogged up in them
- Battery needs to be removed to be charged separately due to no docking system
7. Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Lon 2-1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum
If you are looking an electric broomstick that works magic on cleaning carpets, then look no further. It runs on 10.8V battery for optimized and maximum cleaning advantage, working time over a swift battery charge is about 20 minutes. The Electrolux Ergorapido works on cyclonic mechanism features a bagless manufacturing.
The feature that differentiates the Electrolux Ergorapido electric broomstick from others in this list is the 2 different types of vacuum cleaning it offers. Maneuvering it is easy with the cordless feature and its dusting brushes can be stored in the handle as per your convenience when cleaning stairs or corners.
- Working time 20 minutes on a single short charge
- Will stand still on its own if unattended, this also makes storing it easier
- 2 in 1 vacuum power and mechanism
- Bagless and cordless with a cyclonic mechanism of cleaning
- Dusting brush can be stored in handle when not being used
- Battery time, in real time use, is less than 20 minutes
- Requires slow navigation otherwise will miss out on dust and other more solid particles etc
- The suction head is placed inconveniently, which makes it difficult to clean up small corners and crevices
8. Bissell Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper, 92NoA
This particular electric broomstick sweeper comes with the same thousands of year old carpet cleaning mechanism, but with a modernized tinge. It is lightweight and can be used on surfaces other than carpets such as hard floors, wooden floors, and rugs. It’s manufactured using 100% recycled plastic and functions forwards and backward like a wiper.
In appearance, it is much different in style as compared to other electric broomsticks in this list having a covered dust tray attached to the base of the handle. The Bissell Natural Sweep Dual Brush Sweeper will save up the maximum of your resources as it functions without electricity and has no battery or motor!
- Lightweight and easy to use- similar to using a viper but for a different purpose
- Sweeps all types of dust and dirt
- Dust pans are easily cleaned
- No electricity or battery required in usage
- Misses out on cleaning very small particles
- Due to pan base, it does not reach into corners and crevices
- Needs more effort for proper cleaning
9. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A
Tile floors often require more effort in navigating an electric broomstick and for that purpose, this is the right one. Its suction head is shaped into a V which aids in directing all the dust and debris into the center of the broomstick for instant suction and works with combined with the mechanism of a wiper. The rubber of the viper consumes all hair into the suction head. The Bissell PowerEdge is paired with a cyclonic mechanism and a bagless manufacturing, aids to cleaning at a remarkable pace.
- The V-shaped suction head gives cleaning ability
- Suction power and rubber vipers clean up all hair far more quickly
- The cord is not long enough
- V shape causes hindrance in cleaning certain areas
- Hair gets clogged up and has to be manually removed
10. Eureka Easy Clean 2 in 1 Lightweight Vacuum
Similar to one other electric broomstick, the Eureka Easy Clean can stand straight unattended. The long thin handle is removable so users can switch to a handheld interface as well. The brush roll feature incorporated in this broomstick allows for a more efficient cleaning than normal such as on carpets and rugs. It has an easy to empty dust cup and has a 10” wide cleaning magnitude. If you get this particular broomstick as your cleaning partner then you won’t have to worry about spending money over extra dust storing bags, with its sufficient dust cup.
- Has a long cord aiding to less amount of plugging and unplugging
- The upright feature prevents extra nuisance
- Without the hassle of bags and with washable and reusable dust cups
- Removable handle as per cleaning requirement and convenience
- Power suction ability over very small particles
- Considerably noisy for being so lightweight and small in size
- The dirt cups are not transparent and so to see if they’re full it requires manual checkup which consumes time
- The cord is shorter than most other electric broomsticks in the this list
What to Keep In Mind When Selecting an Electric Boom Stick
It is important to do necessary comparison when you’re buying appliances or similar complex things. Such products require vigorous comparison and consultation, reading reviews etc. Therefore, you must devote ample time in considering numerous factors before buying such a product to determine which one is the best of the lot.
When buying electric brooms in particular it is important to consider the following things before bringing it home.
Company and Brand Authenticity
It is vital that you research about the product and the company or brand it is being offered by. This will help you get an idea of how and what kind of products the company had been offering previously and if they were any good or not, based on their sales.
Your Preference and Need Matter
Whatever product we buy it is because of the need. The need also curtails preference, which matters a lot. To do something as tiring as cleaning is an unanticipated task, so choose the electric broom which makes cleaning fun for you and you to look forward to it. Go for the features that lessen the effort and will actually be used by you
Your House’s Requirement
This point might come off as a slight unnecessary requirement but if you really look into it this is important. How would you react and feel about the electric broomstick you just bought ruining your oak floor or furniture by leaving scratch marks all around? Obviously agitated and angry, therefore when choosing an electric broomstick for your house, keep in mind your precious furniture, the material of drapes and couches to avoid additional damage. Moreover, if your house has large spacious rooms you will require an electric broomstick that offers you convenience in the form of a longer cord cable, in an opposite situation vice versa.
Coming to the part where you’re confused about the multiple options of electric broomsticks that quite surprisingly all feel the same to you. Here are some tips to make your comparisons much easier
Convenience the Electric Broomstick Offers
Cordless or with cord- with cord, it should be long enough to cover all areas of a large room. If you are opting for a cordless electric broomstick, they should have long battery time and a conveniently stored light battery that doesn’t make it heavy.
- mop pads or not– if it comes with a vacuum and a mop featured into one
- adjustable handle or not– this should be considered if wish to change the height for varying spaces to be cleaned in your house
- weight– lightweight would suit those that want the least physical strain
- length– if its long it will not require you to bend, straining your back
- suction power– if you are a true clean freak then you might want to go with the electric broomstick that offers the best cleaning experience and result than any other feature
- Bag or No Bag– if it’s bagless and comes with a storage bin it will be easier to clean it up. Otherwise, with a bag, it might fill up faster and cleaning could be a hassle like in normal vacuum cleaners.
- Noise Free– if you prefer cleaning in silence you would prefer one which has a less noisy motor and noise doesn’t really matter to you, you could just wear earphones to avoid the commotion
If all of the above features aren’t sufficient enough for you to decide on one broomstick, resort to a current user for a more personal insight
Check Up On Online Reviews
From one person to another we relate faster to situations and queries that boggle our minds. If you have chosen a few options for an electric broomstick and it’s hard to decide which one’s the best, look up for online reviews to every option you have. It will surprise you the amount of help reading people’s experienced insights on different types and brands of an electric broomstick.
As a surprise to you, someone named Janice might love a particular electric broomstick for her oak floor and you might relate. In an opposite scenario, a review might also shorten your list of electric broomstick candidates for your convenience. So do not forget to look up reviews online, to further help you decide on the right choice.
Benefits of Replacing Traditional Heavy Vacuum with Advanced Electric Broomstick
If you’re in a state of confusion, deciding whether to ‘buy’ or not an electric broomstick for your cleaning chores, then below are reasons to convince you to get one as soon as possible
• Easy User Interface
The best part of doing any task is always the ‘easy’ part and sadly cleaning is never easy- that is if you still use those heavy and extremely noisy vacuum cleaners and manual mops! Getting an Electric broomstick will make your cleaning time of the day with less hassle and comfortable convenience.
• Time Saver
With the various practical features an electric broomstick offers of ease and convenience, time-saving is also one of them. A mop will always leave a non-uniform cleaning result whereas the electric broomstick will offer you less physical effort and in no time you’ll be done cleaning the house. Imagine the relaxation you will receive with all the time you’ll save!
• Less Storage Space
Mops and buckets, as well as those heavy vacuum cleaners, are taking up more space then you realize. An electric broomstick can be tucked away standing next to a wall or even better- it doesn’t even have to be on the floor at all! The lightweight cleaning device can be hung on a hook as you like.
• Less Electricity Usage
Large and vintage vacuum cleaners are guilty of using extra space as well as unnecessary consumption of electricity. An advanced electric broomstick cleaner will use lesser electricity and ones with a storage battery won’t even have to be plugged all the time. This advantage will make your task easier with extra resource use avoided.
• Less Physical Strain
An electric broomstick requires less physical straining from its users. People with back pains and bending problems can adjust the rod with the length that suits them the best and requires physical effort in the least. One for being lightweight it is easier to move about and navigate cleaning and secondly, the control panel is placed right at the top for users to easily switch between functions without bending down.
Getting an electric broom will not only make cleaning comparatively quite easier for, with less bending and an easy user interface but will also rid your closet of two outdated cleaning equipment- the broom and a vacuum cleaner! Think of all the extra space, I mean come on.
So if you’ve found ‘the one’, I mean the one ‘electric broomstick’ that feels right to you and provides the right amount of convenience and style that you want, then head over to Amazon bring it home.